*** Coronavirus (COVID-19) ***
In response to the Prime Minister's statement advising that people should avoid non-essential contact with others, we have decided, with regret, to cancel our Monday, Tuesday and Thursday sessions with immediate effect.
***UPDATE*** The AGM has been cancelled.
We realise that this will be disappointing news, but hope Members will understand the unprecedented nature of the current circumstances. Ultimately the health and well-being of all is the most important consideration at this time.
We will continue to review the situation in line with Government advice and hope to restart our sessions as soon as possible.
Please check this Website for updates.
If you have any questions regarding the above please email us at email@example.com
In the mean time, stay safe!
* wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds.
* always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
* use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
* cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
* put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
* try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
* only travel on public transport if you need to.
* work from home, if you can.
* avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
* avoid events with large groups of people.
*do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
*do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family.